COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 9 AM THIS
MORNING TO 2 PM EST THIS AFTERNOON...
* WHAT...Up to one foot of inundation above ground level
expected in low-lying areas near shorelines and tidal
* WHERE...In New Jersey, Gloucester, Camden and Northwestern
Burlington. In Pennsylvania, Delaware, Philadelphia and Lower
* WHEN...From 9 AM this morning to 2 PM EST this afternoon.
* IMPACTS...At this level, flooding begins on the most
vulnerable roads along tidal waterways. Some partial or full
road closures are possible.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Additional rounds of minor coastal
flooding are forecast around the times of the morning high
tide through at least the end of this week. Areas of minor
coastal flooding may occur with the morning high tides into
the weekend as well.
If travel is required, allow extra time as some roads may be
closed. Do not drive around barricades or through water of
unknown depth. Take the necessary actions to protect flood-prone